Although there are various types of personal injuries, the one thing that all personal injury claims have in common is that they are all accidents that occurred as a result of someone else's negligence.
Keeping this in mind, not all personal injuries are the same, while some may require hospitalization, others can be treated most effectively with the help of an experienced Chiropractor.
When you suffer from an injury that was caused by another's careless actions, filing a claim for compensation is your best chance at receiving all of the benefits that you deserve. Now it's important to keep in mind that the negligent person's insurance company will try to minimize your payout as much as possible, or even avoid it altogether.
Now you may be wondering just where does a chiropractor fit into all of this?
Well at Florida Spine and Injury we are here to tell you how our Chiropractors help patients after they have been involved in a Personal Injury Accident.
Article Table of Contents:
- Thorough Injury Documentation
- We Work with Insurance Companies
- We Work with Personal Injury Attorneys
- Why Choose Florida Spine and Injury
Thorough Injury Documentation
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your personal injury accident, when you become injured because of someone else's negligent actions, you deserve to be compensated.
Seeing a chiropractor after your PI Accident is an important step to receiving the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed.
It's important to be seen by a chiropractor who has experience working with personal injury accident victims.
They will know exactly what needs to be done to help with your case. For example, your chiropractor will provide:
- Detailed Medical Charts: You will receive medical charts that list the extent and severity of the injuries that you suffered along with the symptoms that you were feeling on your first visit and all the way through your treatment process. This is extremely important because not every symptom appears immediately after an accident occurs. So if your pain increased during your time treating, your documentation will connect everything together proving that your injuries and symptoms were a direct result of the accident.
- Details of all Treatment that was Provided: Most insurance companies do not want to just see that you received medical services, they want a clear understanding of each service that you received and how it is directly associated with the accident that you were involved in. Your chiropractor will make sure they receive this information so they cannot deny your claim.
- Provide Accurate Detailed Billing Information: This will include the cost of each treatment that you received and why you received that particular treatment. Having accurate billing will show that the services you received were related to the accident injury that you suffered and that you received treatment in a timely manner.
We Work with Insurance Companies
Being involved in an accident is always unpleasant, and trying to deal with treatment and filing a claim can be difficult. However, it's crucial to both your health and claim to see a chiropractor within the first 48 hours of your accident. Beginning treatment right away is your best chance at recovering quickly and obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
When you come to Florida Spine and Injury our Chiropractors will work with the insurance company directly if that is the route you want to take and as long as they put in writing that they will cover the cost of all your medical expenses.
We will bill your insurance company directly and provide them with all of the documentation they may need to make sure that your bills are covered.
Now in some cases, we have a difficult time getting the insurance company to agree up-front that they will pay for your medical bills that's where an experienced Personal Injury Attorney can help!
We Work with Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Chiropractors have worked with some of the premier Personal Injury Attorneys in Florida when it comes to accident cases.
We understand that dealing with the insurance company on your own can be a very daunting task and that PI Attorneys have the experience to make sure your case is handled.
One of the main reasons a medical facility may recommend hiring an attorney after a personal injury accident is to ensure that your medical bills are covered.
Your attorney signs an agreement with your treating clinic promising that your medical bills will be paid for out of the settlement amount that you receive. This means you do not owe the treating doctor any up-front fees for your treatment.
Why Choose Florida Spine and Injury
When you become involved in a Personal Injury Accident, it's important to contact a Chiropractor as soon as possible. You should always be seen by a chiropractor after an accident that was caused by someone else's carelessness. Leave it up to the doctor to determine if you suffered any injuries, do not try to diagnose yourself.
The doctors at our clinic specialize in helping those who were injured in an accident with their recovery. In particular, we specialize in Car Accident Injury recovery.
Our doctors have been helping the hurt for decades. We know the PI process like the back of our hand and we can walk you through any concerns that you may have.
When you come to our clinic for a free consultation, we will discuss with you the details of the accident, and provide you with an attorney referral if you do not already have legal representation.
Like we said earlier if you want to work directly with the insurance company we are willing to do that as well. Remember, you always have options, and if you are unsure of what those options are, don't be afraid to ask.
Our local Florida Chiropractors are dedicated to you and your recovery, so don't be afraid to take advantage of our services.
Find out how we can best assist with your recovery and your Personal Injury Case. Click the link to schedule your free consultation today with Florida's Best Personal Injury Chiropractors!