Sarasota Neuropathy Treatment
Imagine your Life without Painful Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms
A Recent Clinical Study confirms that people 55+ can be successfully treated for peripheral neuropathy without drugs and surgery!
Our Doctors believe you deserve better than rushed surgeries, overprescribed medications, and ineffective supplements when it comes to treating your peripheral neuropathy symptoms.
Too many physicians rush you out of the office without really listening. Or worse, they tell you, "you'll just have to live with the pain." But it isn't always true!
Our Doctors believe you deserve the best care possible when it comes to your neuropathy treatment. Our medical team will exhaust every option to get you the help you need.
Breakthrough Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy Sufferers
Florida Spine & Injury is a sister company to Ethos Health Group in providing top-quality medical treatment to neuropathy patients in Sarasota.
Our doctors take your condition seriously, and make it our personal duty to help decrease the falls and fractures so often caused by neuropathy.
When you visit our office for your initial visit, we'll sit with you to determine if you're a candidate for the ground-breaking neuropathy treatment we offer. We'll review all of your options with you.
Advanced Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in Sarasota
Ethos Health Group - Sarasota
Address: 5500 Bee Ridge Rd #102, Sarasota, FL 34233
Phone: (352) 433-0898
Monday - 9AM- 5PM
Tuesday - 9AM- 5PM
Wednesday - 9AM- 5PM
Thursday - 9AM- 5PM
Friday - 9AM- 5PM
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Neuropathy Tests Our Sarasota Doctors May Order
1. Blood Tests - Doctors may order blood tests to determine whether or not the following may be contributing to your neuropathy symptoms.
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Diabetes Markers
- Other Underlying Conditions
2. Nerve Function Tests - Electromyography records electrical activity in your muscles to provide an accurate report of nerve damage.
These tests are completed by placing an electrode along the nerve's pathway. The doctor will record your nerve responses to electrical signals.
3. MRI Tests - MRI Tests can be used for a variety of reasons, including to:
- Reveal overall muscle quality and size
- Detect fatty deposits which are replacing lean muscle tissue.
- Rule out tumors, herniated discs, or other abnormalities that may be triggering signs of neuropathy.
4. Additional Nervous System Tests - For comprehensive results, these additional tests might be ordered:
- Autonomic Reflex Screening
- Sweat Test
- Sensory Tests used to record your body's sensitivity to touch, vibration, cool, and heat.
Common Neuropathy Symptoms
- Cramps, pain, tingling, and numbness in the toes, hands, feet, legs or elsewhere
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin sensitivity
- Burning sensations
- Muscle loss
- Kidney damage
- Digestive issues
- Low blood sugar symptoms
- Low blood pressure after standing
- Bladder and urinary tract irritation
- Problems with vaginal lubrication and arousal in women
- Sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction in men
- Heavy night sweating, the inability to regulate internal temperature or complete lack of perspiration
Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in Sarasota
The cutting-edge therapies we offer include:
- NASA-Developed Infrared Light Therapy
- Whole Body Vibration Treatment to Increase Peripheral Circulation
- Mild Electrical Stimulation Regimens to Block Sensory Pain Signaling in the Brain
In addition to these treatment options, we also utilize specific protocols that alleviate neuropathy-related symptoms. This includes promoting better balance and coordination while reducing soreness and stiffness in the feet.
If we restore circulation to your extremities, it can help to regenerate damaged nerve tissue.
Every treatment option we offer is designed to promote long-term relief. We bolster your care plan with simple at-home therapies and nutritional protocols you can continue on your own.
Our Neuropathy Treatment Team combines the Latest Medical Technologies with Good Old-fashioned Patient Care.
Visit Florida Spine and Injury, and you'll never again have to hear, "you'll just have to live with it" as your doctor's diagnosis.
Get the treatment you deserve! Schedule an appointment with our Neuropathy Doctors in Sarasota today.