Eliminate Neck Pain with Natural Chiropractic Care in Ocala, Florida
Suffering from a Neck Injury? Our Ocala Medical Team can Help!
If you live in the Ocala, Florida area and are suffering from Neck Pain, get relief with treatments from our Neck Pain Professionals.
Whether your neck pain is due to being injured in a Car Accident or you have chronic pain because of a condition like arthritis, The Florida Spine and Injury Clinics in Ocala can assist in your relief.
Thousands of medications are prescribed and expensive surgeries are conducted to attempt to solve neck injuries and their nagging effects, and often lead to further issues.
However, at Florida Spine and Injury, we use natural treatment methods such as Chiropractic Care and Physical Therapy to treat and correct the underlying cause of a patients Neck Pain.
If you are suffering from Neck Pain in Ocala and would like to speak to our Neck Pain experts, click on the link below and schedule a Free Neck Pain Consultation.
Causes of Neck Pain our Ocala Chiropractors Treat
Daily Life Factors
Rather than high-intensity random moments or inevitable aging that constitutes neck pain, daily life habits and factors can lead to neck pain as well.
The key is spinal balance.
Particular factors that can attribute to disrupting spinal balance include:
- Poor Posture
- Emotional Tension and Stress
These factors can cause the neck to bend in irregular ways to compensate for imbalance in the Spine. Overall pain and stiffness are very common due to these lifestyle habits.
Whether or not it can be easily changed, home, work, and recreational environments play a hand in increasing neck pain.
Accidents and Injuries
An unexpected, forced movement of the head and neck in any direction followed by the "rebound" in the opposite direction is called Whiplash, and is one of the most common injuries that our neck pain patients are suffering from.
Anytime a person is involved in a Car accident, Neck pain is very likely to occur.
Fortunately, we are able to treat our patients that suffer a neck injury during a Car Accident while working on a medical lien, which means they have zero out-of-pocket fees, or under their insurance policy.
General aging and certain degenerative disorders can aid in developing chronic neck pain.
Some of the conditions that our Neck Pain experts can provide treatment for include:
All three of these conditions affect the Musculoskeletal system and along with neck pain, can produce numbness, tingling or shooting pain in the arms and legs.
The loss of joint movement and misaligned discs as we age adds additional strain to the spine and other joints which can induce aches and pains throughout the body.
Chiropractic Treatment of Neck Pain
Whether your neck pain stems from natural aging or an accident injury, at The Florida Spine and Injury Centers we have successful treatments that can add relieve and comfort back to your daily life.
A few of these treatments include:
- Spinal Adjustment & Manipulation - If you hurt your neck in a Car Accident, a chiropractor can perform a manual adjustment of your cervical spine or Spinal Decompression Therapy. By lightly applying force to the joints in your spine, the chiropractor is able to release pressure by aligning your spine. This is a noninvasive method with very low risk, yet incredibly high satisfaction rates.
- Physical Rehabilitation - With physical rehabilitation, you will undergo stretches and therapy to stabilize your muscles and rehabilitate the soft tissues. These rehab methods are fantastic for back and neck pain. One particular exercise is the Lumbar Stabilization Exercise. This exercise assists in finding the patients "neutral" spine, which is technically the most comfortable position of the spine. Posture and overall comfort will be improved, which will then ultimately lower your neck pain.
- Ultrasound - The purpose of an ultrasound is to send sound waves that micro-vibrate and heat, thus heal, your soft tissues. Along with helping the healing process, ultrasound is also successful in alleviating stiffness and pain in patients suffering neck soreness from a personal injury.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) - TENS is a form of therapy that uses electrical nodes to send a pulse throughout the area that the pain is coming from, which can help to reduce stress and strain, thus relieving pain.
Contact Florida Spine and Injury in Ocala for Neck Pain Relief Today
If you have been injured in a personal injury or car accident, do not wait to contact The Florida Spine and Injury Clinics to relieve your neck pain and take your first step on the road to recovery.
Our Chiropractic doctors, Medical Doctors, and Physical Therapists use their individual expertise's to develop a treatment plan that will provide relief from Neck Pain.
With over 20 years of experience, the medical team at Florida Spine and Injury is fully experienced and capable to treat your pain.
Call our clinic today or click on the link below and schedule your Free Neck Pain Consultation in Ocala now.